This has now been pushed. (Commit:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/writer/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-4&id=746fff15ad34616635e09125f6d0656da39a05ad
 )

But in general, this bug, and I guess similar ones Michael was investigating recently, brings up a
serious question: How broken might the code actually be after all the DECLARE_LIST removal Easy
Hacks completed without testing? Do we now have lots of crashers caused by misuse of iterators etc
in various seldom invoked code paths? Time will tell, I am sure.

Maybe we should ask each person who did one or several of those DECLARE_LIST removals to try to
find out how to exercise the affected code paths? Would that be a good follow-up Easy Hack? After
all, now we have pre-built code out that contains the removals, so it is easier to test when you
don't need to build the beast yourself.

--tml