Hi Friends of LibreOffice,

Can you please review and cherry-pick few of my fixes from master to 3-4?

Fix Ligthproof extension integration
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/bootstrap/commit/?id=85d90f6c1de12d03d1d9099286a21934851cefcb

Fix SUN Template extension configure, download, handling
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/bootstrap/commit/?id=2385f20b3f335d489572f7e3855e5d7123645f21

Fix space and tab jam in my last commit
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/bootstrap/commit/?id=c48be6e85768c35d7f8cec92d97bf6f237b3537e

When downloading extensions to src, cut is provided with wrong option switches
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/bootstrap/commit/?id=ed19187707feedc319114c2ac345ef3021c92bcc

Fix oooblogger extension download mechanism
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/bootstrap/commit/?id=62e5006410b2a96e9c998b0a0fd283b3eb0c1b71

AC_SUBST also OOOBLOGGER_EXTENSION_PACK as set_soenv.in uses it
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/bootstrap/commit/?id=b2aa08bbf1a2edaa7953e637033dde7823cc5618

And if it possible please apply this too:
Add OxygenOffice related settings
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/bootstrap/commit/?id=56d20379014c8ae9f058479076e0551e712e23e9

Thank you in advance!

Cheers,