Hi Marc,

On Mon, 2011-05-09 at 19:09 -0400, Marc wrote:
I am looking for information on how to use C# (.net) to open LibreOffice
(including the interface for LibreOffice) inside of another executable
as a window.

        Please ask on the developer list; I've CC'd them for the reply.

Something along the lines of a C# API for LibreOffice?  (or perhaps
something else that would allow us to gain this type of functionality)

        So - there is some integration - but it only works out of the box only
on windows. There is sample code (written by Sun) here:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/sdk/tree/odk/examples/CLI/CSharp/Spreadsheet

        that no doubt you could productively play with :-)

        HTH,

                Michael.