Hi *,

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 3:29 PM, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks@novell.com> wrote:
[...]
* Patches from new contributors
       + master regularly not building [urk! needs more reliable tinderboxes]

Well, the existing tinderboxes do spot the errors, the problem is that
it takes rather long until the breakers are fixed...
I just had a look in my gmail spam folder, and no wonder: Quite a bit
of the tinderbox-error mails have been flagged as spam, so people
probably don't notice they broke a build.

If you're using mail, please go to your spam folder and flag the
tinderbox mails as "not spam", to teach gmail that those are valid
ones...

But yes, indeed the Fedora one has a serious problem, lately there
have been many segfaults during the build:
http://tinderbox.libreoffice.org/cgi-bin/gunzip.cgi?tree=MASTER&brief-log=1303479018.7409#68605

(and tinderboxes should IMHO use --enable-werror)

ciao
Christian