forgotten PUSHED flag again

On Fri, 2011-04-22 at 11:38 +0200, Cedric Bosdonnat wrote:
Hello Anthony,

Many thanks for your patch. I just pushed it in the master branch. Keep
providing good patches like this!

Regards,

On Tue, 2011-04-19 at 15:27 +0300, Anthony Durity wrote:
Hello good people,

If someone related to this area could give this patch the once over.
Please find attached patch.

This is (teensy tiny) patch that should fix an annoying HTML filter
"feature".
The problem is is that an xhtml style close tag <br/> <title/> is not
recognized
is a html tag which is as it should be. But there was some code that
would spew
the contents (inner HTML as it were) of the tag into the Writer
document. This
makes sense but not in the HEAD section. So I found where I think the
check
should go and stuck it in. May break other stuff but seems to be the
correct logic
from where I am sitting.

Uncovered a slightly nastier issue fdo#36390 while implementing this
fix. If anybody
is concerned it is if a tag is formed like <br /> or <title /> (note
the extra space this
time!) then the HTML parser recognizes them as valid tags when they
are obviously
not with an interesting set of consequences depending on the tag.

Regards,
    Anthony