Hi David,

On Thu, 2011-04-21 at 20:32 +0200, David Tardon wrote:
I've noticed that a slight irregularity in the way resource images for
sd are stored. The bulk of them is in default_images/sd/res, but there
are a few in default_images/sd/res/imagelst which is unlike all other
modules.

        Oh fun :-)

 Therefore, gbuildizing sd requires adding another path to
gb_ResTarget in solenv/gbuild/AllLangResTarget.mk which would not be
necessary if the images could just be moved one dir up. Is there any
reason for existence of the subdir (other than "historical")?

        I would move them one-dir up as you say; don't forget to do this to all
the themes in ooo_custom_images/ as well as default_images/ - we had a
horrible calc toolbar snafu because we had missed some of this movement
in there.

        Oh - and great work with all your g-build-ising :-) do you have some
scripts to help out by now ?

        Thanks !

                Michael.