It seems like the header files are corrupt. Reinstall glibc.

Please show your build options (your arguments passed to autogen.sh) and run
"build --verbose" on the module.

--Andreas Becker

2011/4/19 Ercole Carpanetto <ercole69@gmail.com>

On 19 April 2011 04:29, Kohei Yoshida <kyoshida@novell.com> wrote:
On Mon, 2011-04-18 at 20:15 +0200, Ercole Carpanetto wrote:
Hi, I'm trying to build the 3.3.2 on Linux but it stops with an error.
I've followed the instruction and rebuilt only the failing module (see
attachment for error log).

Hmm...  Perhaps you forgot to attach the error log?  I don't see any
attachment in your post.

Kohei

ops...sorry
Ercole
--
Freedom is nothing else but a chance to be better.
A.Camus