Windows installer size could be further reduced, if letter wizard
template files would not be packed in two copies for 26 languages.

First copies are installed to:
c:\Program Files\LibreOffice 3\Basis\share\template\wizard\letter\<lang>\
Second (identical) copies are installed to:
c:\Program Files\LibreOffice
3\Basis\share\template\<lang>\wizard\letter\<lang>\

I fixed this on master. The letter wizard templates in 26 languages were kept.
I removed the other instances, which were duplications of either the templates
mentioned above or the en-US files when localization did not exist. When
multiple languages were installed, on page 3 of letter wizard there were
multiple English (USA) entries which looked awkward.

I removed gid_File_Extra_Tplwizletter_Lang from scp2 and I also modified
wizards/com/sun/star/wizards/letter/LetterWizardDialogImpl.java in order to not
search for templates in Basis\share\template\<lang> directory.

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/bootstrap/commit/?id=a59050429c954a9d2828f862450e8cabb048f4ad
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/components/commit/?id=7e85804c36887975d6b52259709f23734df45679

Please consider this for 3.4

Thanks,