On Fri, 15 Apr 2011 11:10:37 +0200, Cedric Bosdonnat <cedric.bosdonnat.ooo@free.fr> wrote:

Hi Marco,

On Thu, 2011-04-14 at 19:12 +0100, Caolán McNamara wrote:
On Thu, 2011-04-14 at 19:07 +0200, Marco wrote:
> Hi all,
> "Store/Restore font dropdown MRU" is the required hack I worked on.
> I attached the related patch.

oh cool, one little thing, I wouldn't bother with using the
osl_getThreadTextEncoding() (which is just the system encoding) and
instead just use RTL_TEXTENCODING_UTF8, that way we don't run into
problems munging e.g. CJK font names into "?????" if the system text
encoding is some 8bit foo.

I just pushed your patch after:
  * Applying Caolan's comment
  * Adding #if OSL_DEBUG_LEVEL > 1 around the include of cstdio

Thanks for applying the needed changes.

Many thanks for your nice patch and welcome to the LibreOffice hacking
community!

It's a pleasure!

Marco