I am working in a company which develops software for attorneys. For many years we offer an interface from MS Word to our suite and now the management decides to transfer this existing interface to LibreOffice under MS Windows. The development should be done using .NET.
Now the trouble begins...

1. Installing LibreOffice with SDK is ok and it starts correctly. Trying to connect to LibreOffice using .NET-bootstrap-Function results in an error. There is no connection possible. You only get the error Eine Ausnahme (erste Chance) des Typs "System.Runtime.InteropServices.SEHException" ist in cli_cppuhelper.dll aufgetreten.

2. To go further, I decide to start with OpenOffice and switch to LibreOffice later, when boostrap-function will work. Using OO it is possible to establish connection to writer but very often, writer hangs when accessing getCurrentComponent() from the XDesktop object. As LibreOffice uses nearly the same sources than OO at the moment I think that this behaviour will be in LibreOffice too when bootstrap-Function will work in future.

3. I am not able to find books or helping documentation using .NET for programming LibreOffice/OpenOffice. Does anybody can give me some samples or links to find information?

I appreciate any help.

Regards,
Michael