Hi Sourava,
I guess you had a look here:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development

From your problem description I guess you maybe you missed this link
on how to get the dependecies for your build:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Linux_Build_Dependencies

For Fedora you do (depending on your version):

sudo yum-builddep libreoffice
                        # for Fedora >= 15
or:
sudo yum-builddep openoffice.org
                        # for RHEL-6, Fedora < 15; & derivatives

/Albert

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 05:51, sourava mishra <sourav7mishra@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello list,
This is Sourava. I have a problem with the build process.
when I give the "./autogen.sh --with-num-cpus=6 --with-max-jobs=6
--without-junit" command, it checks all the process and ends with
"configure: error: Xaw include headers not found".
Later when I give the "make fetch" command, I get an error "make: *** No
rule to make target `fetch'.  Stop."
I tried the above build configuration process, even with cpus = 2 and jobs =
2, and repeated the process, I get the same error, for the make.
I use, fedora OS.

Regards
--
Sourava Prasad Mishra