Hi Juan,

On Tue, 2011-03-29 at 15:55 -0600, Juan Antonio Osorio wrote:
I actually also tried to build Libreoffice for the same reazon (trying
to get involved with the project through GSoC), but had problems with
python.

        Annoying indeed; Are you using --with-system-python ? that may improve
things for you.

Now, what I did was import sys and do stdout calls to replace the
print. It did finish the autogen,
but then I had problems with the python library when trying to
compile.

        Oooh - you have a patch ? :-) if so, and it makes it more reliable to
configure for all versions, we should include that: it would meet your
need to get some code in before doing a GSOC hack I think :-)

        All the best,

                Michael.