Hi Clio,

On Wed, 2011-03-30 at 02:50 -0400, Clio wrote:
Default shapes (such as flower) are stored in the gallery sg24 (others
hidden galleries are sg25 and sg36). (If you delete this sg24 gallery
you can't draw the flower from the toolbox anymore.) I tried to copy the
gallery to the user gallery folder and rename the filenames, but still
it doesn't appear in the galleries list. How to edit it?

        Right ! :-) and of course our default shapes need to be interoperable -
so they match the Microsoft ones I suspect, so editing needs to be done
carefully with that in mind.

        To show hidden galleries there are some magic environment variables:

        GALLERY_SHOW_HIDDEN_THEMES
        GALLERY_SHOW_PRIVATE_TITLE
        AVOID_BURN_IN_FOR_GALLERY_THEME
        GALLERY_ENABLE_ID_DIALOG

        and perhaps more - have a root around in the code for them I guess.
Looking forward to seeing the result of your work :-)

        "ATB,

                Michael.