Hi Xisco,

On 2011-03-28 at 10:41 +0100, Noel Power wrote:

This macro is never defined so I delete it.

well I think we'll keep it, I think it is useful, is seems to be failrly
new ( commited 2010-07-26 ) developer only debug tracing, it isn't
defined so it isn't enabled unintentionally, personally I'd like to keep
it, haven't used it yet ( 'cause I didn't know it was there ) but
certainly I am interested in it.

Can you then change your patch to enable these debug things when
OSL_DEBUG_LEVEL > 1 instead of the DBG_TRACE_BASIC (change it to #if
OSL_DEBUG_LEVEL > 1)?  That way we can avoid bitrotting it too much ;-)

Regards,
Kendy