Hi David,

On 2011-03-30 at 07:21 +0200, David Tardon wrote:

in commitu 8fe706327e09764c46dc1813f5e583857fca3d05 you changed the debug
for --enable-debug from 1 to 2. Please, don't! :)
[...]
dbglevel    old name        new name
0           product         (not necessary, the default)
1           non-product     debug
2           debug           (forgotten, destroyed,...)

There was a discrepancy between what was in the code, and what was the
behavior - which confused me, so I asked Bjoern, and he told me that the
default was supposed to be 2.  But I agree with the above, so lets do
that ;-)

Can you sync (is necessary)
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/How_to_debug#OSL_DEBUG_LEVEL
with whatever we're doing at the moment.

C.