Hi Skyler
On 25/03/11 07:22, Skyler Hawthorne wrote:
"vcl/source/window/printdlg.cxx" implements "vcl/inc/vcl/prndlg.hxx", so I've renamed the .cxx file so it remains consistent, yet doesn't break the API.
Thanks for the patch, I don't want to sound discouraging but really I am not sure we really want to go around renaming files just for a minor naming inconsistency. Really with the code being so big and because the libreoffice code base is riddled with such oddities generally its more likely to use the tools like opengrok etc. rather than depend on naming. Also changing these could really could add some huge conflict burden ( I guess git probably has some sort of mv operation to help with that ) but... even so this would make looking at the code we might want to include from the oracle sources more difficult too. In addition I think it could be far more interesting and better use of your time to look maybe at more useful hacks ( see http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Easy_Hacks )

thanks,

Noel