Hi Albert,

the GNU make infrastructure is rather new and I'm not famliar with it,
yet. I'm forwarding this to the list, maybe somebody there can help you
with that.

Best regards,

Peter
Am Samstag, den 26.03.2011, 13:18 +0200 schrieb Albert Zaharovits:
Hi,

    Thanks for your quick answer, I have installed all the
dependencies and dll-s and ran
make.
    After a while I got this error:

/home/Administrator/git/libo/solver/300/wntmsci12.pro/workdir/CxxObject/comphelper/source/compare/AnyCompareFactory.o]
 Error 2

dmake:  Error code 2, while making 'all'
make[1]: ***
[/home/Administrator/git/libo/solver/300/wntmsci12.pro/workdir/CxxObject/comphelper/source/compare/AnyCompareFactory.o]
 Error 2

dmake:  Error code 2, while making 'all'
make[1]: ***
[/home/Administrator/git/libo/solver/300/wntmsci12.pro/workdir/CxxObject/comphelper/source/compare/AnyCompareFactory.o]
 Error 2

dmake:  Error code 2, while making 'all'
make[1]: ***
[/home/Administrator/git/libo/solver/300/wntmsci12.pro/workdir/CxxObject/comphelper/source/compare/AnyCompareFactory.o]
 Error 2

dmake:  Error code 2, while making 'all'
OK (26)

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /home/Administrator/git/libo/comphelper/prj

As instructed I tried to re-build inside the comphelper

module but I got this info:

build -- version: 275224
This module has been migrated to GNU make.
You can only use build --all/--since here with build.pl.
To do the equivalent of 'build && deliver' call:

      make -sr
in the module root (This will modify the solver).

What should I do next?

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 12:27 AM, Peter Jentsch <pjotr@guineapics.de>