On Fri, 2011-03-25 at 19:06 +0100, Xisco Faulí wrote:
Hello,
I'm trying to build this module with valgrind ( export
VALGRIND=memcheck ) and I get an error in cpptest.

Without VALGRIND=memcheck do you get an error ? The crucial bit looks
right at the top with "Failed to connect to pipe: and exit -1" so lets
disentangle a possible "smoketest doesn't work for me" vs "smoketest in
a debugging build doesn't work for me" vs "smoketest doesn't work under
valgrind".

There was a little bit of fiddling around with the launcher
script/program over the last few days, which I think should have settled
down now. Hard to tell what someone is talking about at any given time,
but the last time I checked under VALGRIND yesterday or so smoketest
worked fine under valgrind for me  something like ./g log --oneline -1
might help there.

C.