Hi Korrawit,

On Fri, 2011-03-25 at 12:53 +0700, Korrawit Pruegsanusak wrote:
       Personally (what with time-to-market etc.) I think we should target the
latest android API version - ie. API level 9 - which gives us a lot of
nice (pre-wrapped) C APIs for talking to the system.

Shouldn't we use the lastest API level 11, of Android 3.0 platform?
Details at http://developer.android.com/sdk/android-3.0.html

        You're right - it's not the latest API level ;-) but it is the latest
API level mentioned in the latest NDK you can download (my mistake). It
is also the case, that I only have a device running 2.3.3
(personally) ;-) so I'm biased.

        Its not clear to me that 3.0 gives us a lot more in the area of basic
event handling / rendering too; clearly if there is something that makes
our job far easier there then we should use it, otherwise I'd prefer to
see 2.3.0 used personally :-)

        ATB,

                Michael.