Hi Bob,
I'm small contributor myself in the community, without any saying whatsoever.
Still I must say that I think you have done a great job. I have been
frustrated in the past over the limited number of conditions that you
could apply, and I know a few others in my surrounding who think the
same.

So If it works and doesn't give any undesired side effects, I think it
would be a great feature for _Libre_office. One of those things that
separates us from the competition…