On 03/12/2011 11:46 PM, Miklos Vajna wrote:
So far we have 4 .gitattributes files in the root of 4 repos with the
same contents. To have them in the rest of the repos and avoid
duplication, it's better to have a single one in the bootstrap repo and
configure the rest of the repos to use that one.

I'm attaching two patches:

1) is for bootstrap
2) is for extensions/filters/libs-gui/testing

OK to push?

Nice, thanks for this. I did add those *.sdw and *.doc patterns for some
files in one repo. Maybe the list could be completed with other binary
files git has no idea of. I think excel files and some more could be
good to be on that list (there are some of those files in some test
dirs). Maybe this could be an Easy Hack. So I'll add it to the list. Any
appeals?

Thomas