Hi there,

        No doubt some useful bug reports / comments underly this, but:

On Mon, 2011-03-07 at 02:51 -0400, Clio wrote:
*1.* LibO-3.3.all_x86: help_en(ru, etc). File 'sdatabase.jar' is not
used - included in the archive 'shared.jar'.

        Is this a report of some inefficiency ? are we packing JAR files into
the help packs ? if so - that is interesting :-) Fridrich ?

LibO-3.3.1_win_x86:
*2.* Toolbar_Standart: F7 'Spelling and Grammar =
images.zip\res\commandimagelist\l{s}c_spellingandgrammardialog.png'
(Writer and Web) named as 'Spelling=...l{s}c_spelldialog.png' (Calc and
Other). GUI is not used Files
images.zip\res\commandimagelist\lc_spelling.png;sc_spelling.png

        Can you expand on 'GUI is not used files' ? - these files don't seem to
be used in the GUI ? its hard to help without understanding this.

*3.* Toolbar_Formatting: Ctrl(Align)+L,E,R,J
('images.zip\res\commandimagelist\...') Libre.Writer and Libre.Web used
other pictures in Libre.Calc and Libre.Other_Programs.

        Again - much more verbose detail is appreciated. If you can answer:
"What should the program do ?" and also "What does it actually do ?" in
more detail we can get somewhere I guess.

*4.* Program used only 'images.zip\res\odb{s,t,f,g,p}_32.png'. GUI is
not used other 'OD***.PNG'

        Again, unclear.

*5.* The High contrasting images may not be used in the following
themes: Galaxy, Tango, Classic, Oxygen, Industrial and Crystal.

(source: http://forumooo.ru/index.php/topic,1052.msg10728.html#msg10728)

        How are people trying to use them ? the high contrast images are
packaged as a separate theme (at least they should be), providing a
single way to select a complete set of high-contrast artwork. Duplicate
that across every theme is just silly; we de-duplicated that in master
quite vigorously.

        Thanks,

                Michael.