Le Mon, 28 Feb 2011 21:45:36 +0000,
Caolán McNamara <caolanm@redhat.com> a écrit :

On Sun, 2011-02-27 at 04:27 -0500, Kevin Hunter wrote:
Three possibilities I guess,

1) remove the "explicit", but I'm sure its there due to some other
horribly implicit conversion horror
2) add a operator+(sal_Char), either one that "just works", or one
that raises an error at compile time.
3) remove the const sal_Char* conversion operator (I'm tempted towards
this one)

If someone takes this, he/She should add a operator[](int) to allow
byChar access (or a getChar method)...

Sébastien