Hi Kendy,

Hi Jean-Baptiste,

On 2011-02-22 at 17:56 +0100, Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote:

Andras - do you think worth cherry-picking for libreoffice-3-3?  Can you
do it, please (I suppose without the string change that adds '~'
though).
I have added this ~ in front of the string because it seemed to be
missing when comparing to other strings. Was I wrong to do that ?
Not at all, this adds a shortcut for keyboard navigation, so it is great
to have it there (but you need to check that ~X is not duplicated in the
screen).

The thing with 3.3.X is that we should not change strings there unless
really _really_ necessary; so better to leave that part only in master.
Ok, so you confirm what I had understood. Thank you.

About the position of the ~, I added it before the first character
because, although this ~ is missing, the first character is underlined
when this dialog is shown on the screen.

Best regards.
JBF