On 02/22/2011 11:38 AM, Thomas Arnhold wrote:
On 02/22/2011 12:06 AM, Martin Kepplinger wrote:
Am 21.02.2011 23:08, schrieb Thomas Arnhold:
Hi Martin,

I've pushed it. Please could you attach such a diff as patch next time?
Would be easier to commit it :) Thanks!

Thomas

On 02/21/2011 10:28 PM, Martin Kepplinger wrote:
This translates the few german code comments in the cctrl directory to
english.

This is contributed under the terms of the MPL 1.1 / GPLv3+ / LGPLv3+ triple
license.
---

Hi Thomas,

So no "git format-patch" and "send-email" anymore? I'm so used to it.
I'm not a git pro, but I think you actually don't have to _commit_ any
changes. I directly send git-commits here and you can preserve my sha1.
I'm not sure if you did that in my case. (strangely, I find my patches
two times under 2 different git-commits in master now... well, I'm not a
git-Pro :)

I would appreciate it if you could check with others (Christina
Rossmanith for example pushed earlier patches of mine) about how they
apply a finished git-patch and get back to me if I really should change
my behaviour. Of course I will happily try to do so if this is consensus
here! Since I thought I would make life easier for me _and_ you the "git
way", I just wanted to check once again here.

Hi Martin,

sorry I got this wrong. I applied one using 'git am'
(c5fdfa6f475fc084250). But wasn't sure if all this text in the commit
message should be there. So I manually applied the other two of you.
Yes, send-email is welcome, didn't know that it was your intention with
the commit message :)

The sums are different, because for dialog stuff I changed it (as
described). And for the other one, afaik I removed an additional comment.

Mixed up something. I left your patches unchanged. So why they differ in
the checksum I don't know.

Thomas