On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 08:43:20PM +0000, Caolán McNamara wrote:
On Fri, 2011-02-18 at 11:37 +0100, Francois Tigeot wrote:
This patch gets rid of some remaining SCO tests.
Go ahead and push this yourself now.

Done.

What's strange is that there were references in sal/osl/os2/
It seems the os2/ files are a straight copy of the unx/ files

Yeah, this is common in the os/2 subdirs. A little like w32, a lot like
unix, so I think it was a "copy the unix ones and fix it up when that
wasn't sufficient".

More things to clean-up :-)

I don't know the status of the OS/2 EComStation
port. I'm a little reluctant to just declare it dead and remove it
seeing as I think it worked up to 3.1.1 anyway. I suppose we could mark
it somewhere as in danger of being removed in x months unless someone
steps up to build it on that platform ?

Yeah, a public statement on the web site could help getting things
clarified.

I had a brief look in the archives for random os/2-specific files; it
seems there has not been any specific work on that platform since the
end of 2009.
On the other hand, I've also done a bit of googling, and it seems there
were still some users up to OOo 3.2 at least.

--
Francois Tigeot