Hi Manuel,

        Rumour has it that you're helping out with the LibreOffice wiki - which
is wonderful. I hear that (due to wiki spam, and E-mail verification
being inadequate) new account creation has been shut down.

        Unfortunately, a key part of our new developer flow - of picking an
claiming an Easy Hack is therefore not working, and/or requires a
painful round-trip to a real person to ask for an account. We can't
really afford to be putting off new developers with that.

        That is quite concerning to me; do you have any info on how we can fix
this ? presuambly there are a dozen captcha plugins for MediaWiki any
one of which we could use ? and/or we could put some simple arithmetic
problem on page changes (as freedesktop does).

        Anyhow - thoughts / advice much appreciated, and thanks for your help
with the wiki setup / admin.

        Thanks,

                Michael.