Hi Fridrich,

On Sat, 2011-02-12 at 20:54 +1000, Steven Butler wrote:

unopkg_app_stl_fix.patch fixes apparent breakage in the use of fill_n

Thanks for your precious work. BTW, do the smoketests run for you? Here
they run, but there is a crash on exit :(

I had to disable some unit tests to get through the build as
cppunittester was crashing on exit.  I'm not used to dev on windows so
I couldn't figure out how to get any trace out of the crash.  It may
have been a crash on exit because after I sent off my mail I found my
build of libreoffice crashes in every application when you quit, but
otherwise appears stable in use - I mainly focused on the areas I had
patched in sw with the document list heading and numbering levels and
didn't actually quit it until I'd sent off the patches.

I didn't run the make check target.  My main goal over the past 2
weeks was just to get a windows build to build.

Regards
Steven Butler