Chaps & Chapesses,

I'm trying to build LO on openSUSE 11.3, but get a failure with make.
The steps I've taken are:

1.  git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/bootstrap
2. sudo zypper si -d libreoffice libreoffice-bootstrap (I am using the
LibreOffice:Stable repo)
3. ./autogen.sh --without-junit --disable-kde --disable-kde4
--disable-Xaw --with-git
4. make

After running autogen I get no errors, and it gives me the make
options. I choose the plain old make and I end up with the following
error:

=============
Building module instsetoo_native
=============
Entering /home/awafaa/workspace/LibreOffice/jni/instsetoo_native/inc_openoffice/unix

Entering
/home/awafaa/workspace/LibreOffice/jni/instsetoo_native/inc_openoffice/windows/msi_languages

mkout -- version: 1.8
mkout -- version: 1.8
touch /home/awafaa/workspace/LibreOffice/jni/solver/330/unxlngi6.pro/inc/minormkchanged.flg
touch /home/awafaa/workspace/LibreOffice/jni/solver/330/unxlngi6.pro/inc/minormkchanged.flg
Entering /home/awafaa/workspace/LibreOffice/jni/instsetoo_native/util

dmake:  makefile.mk:  line 34:  Error: -- Include file
/home/awafaa/workspace/LibreOffice/jni/solver/330/unxlngi6.pro/inc/rtlbootstrap.mk,
not found
Forcing regeneration of dependency info

dmake:  makefile.mk:  line 34:  Error: -- Include file
/home/awafaa/workspace/LibreOffice/jni/solver/330/unxlngi6.pro/inc/rtlbootstrap.mk,
not found
Retrying /home/awafaa/workspace/LibreOffice/jni/instsetoo_native/util

dmake:  makefile.mk:  line 34:  Error: -- Include file
/home/awafaa/workspace/LibreOffice/jni/solver/330/unxlngi6.pro/inc/rtlbootstrap.mk,
not found

        Oh dear - something failed during the build - sorry !
  For more help with debugging build errors, please see the section in:
            http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development

  internal build errors:

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
/home/awafaa/workspace/LibreOffice/jni/instsetoo_native/util

 it seems that the error is inside 'instsetoo_native', please re-run build
 inside this module to isolate the error and/or test your fix:

rm -Rf /home/awafaa/workspace/LibreOffice/jni/instsetoo_native/unxlngi6.pro
# optional module 'clean'
/bin/sh
cd /home/awafaa/workspace/LibreOffice/jni
source ./LinuxX86Env.Set.sh
cd instsetoo_native
build

when the problem is isolated and fixed exit and re-run 'make' from the top-level
make: *** [all] Error 1

I'm a real noob when it comes to LO and would appreciate any help.
Reason I'm building from git is I'm looking at porting LO to Android.
I need to get to a stage where I can create the required NDK make
file. To do that I need the required c++ source files, which is why im
manually building from git :)

In case anyone is curious the NDK make file - Android.mk - looks a bit like:
   LOCAL_PATH := $(call my-dir)

   include $(CLEAR_VARS)

   LOCAL_MODULE    := hello-jni
   LOCAL_SRC_FILES := hello-jni.c