Hi Philipp,

On Wed, 2011-02-09 at 14:11 +0100, Philipp Weissenbacher wrote:
I've ported unopkg.man to LibreOffice.

        Great :-)

As I couldn't find unopkg with LibO 3.3 I couldn't test the options in
the man page.

        Oh ? I have:

/usr/lib/libreoffice/program/unopkg

        which is not in the system path; perhaps that is some distribution
specific thing (Rene ?).

One thing that seems wrong is that both --shared --force state -f as a
shortcut.

        So; since we have deprecated the 'build' module, that had a 'man'
directory, and moved to bootstrap; we should probably add a module
'man/' to bootstrap, and install the man-pages on 'make install' out of
the toplevel makefile.

        Any chance you could take a look at doing that piece too ? I guess it
will require checking out bootstrap/ adding the original (and improved)
man pages, committing them, and sending a git format-patch output here ?

        That is unless I missed something here ? [ and/or unless we want to use
the scp2 heavy-lifting to ensure the man pages are included in the
generic builds too for Unix - in which case you'll need to add them to
sysui/ somewhere, and add scp2/ to install them ].

        Rene - any thoughts ?

                Michael.