Hi Andrey,

This is my first patch to LibreOffice so I'd be grateful for feedback on any
issues.

Oddly enough, I was looking at this the other day but didn't get round
to submitting a patch because I couldn't get sw to compile (for totally
unrelated reasons). My changes were almost identical to yours, though I
have one suggestion.

Changing to a std::pair means we go from descriptively named items
(aNodeIdx and aLevels) to the generic first/second. Which is less clear
to the reader. Can I suggest you either:

A) Add a comment above the SvNode definition to say (very briefly) what
the ULONG and int are used for.

or:

B) Define a local class/struct instead of the pair with more descriptive
names for the elements.

Nigel