Hi Christina,

I started to remove double includes. These could be identified by a
script (if you want to have that write me a mail). But there is one
problem within this task - called forward includes. I think removing
doubled includes and removing double line spacing within them will be
more than enough.

I think the comment on this include isn't really necessary.

For a well formatted commit message type: "git commit -a" Then your
favorite editor will pop up and you have the possibility to give a short
description of your commit and below that a text as long as you want.

Thomas