Hi Peter,

On 2011-02-03 at 00:00 +0100, Jan Holesovsky wrote:

I am just integrating that, fixing few minor things there (we should not
do 'use namespace' in the headers); but looks great overall!  I hope
I'll be able to push later tonight.

I've reviewed your patches, and have them building in my local tree.
I'll do few tests tomorrow, and push :-)

Wrt. the 'using namespace', I fixed those only in the sax header, but
left the private headers (like LibXSLTTransformer.hxx) as they are.  I
also named your implementation of odfflatxml to OdfFlatXml.cxx, and
removed a bit more in scp2.  Please have a look at the git history when
I push this, I hope I did not break your intentions too much ;-)

I pushed everything but libxslt-xsltfilter-impl.patch; the flat odf
export and import works like a charm - it is fast and nice, thank you
for that! :-)  Great stuff.

Unfortunately, the libxslt-xsltfilter-impl.patch changes break the Word
2003 XML export for me (even though you wrote that it should use the old
implementation for that one, right?).  The error I am getting is:

compilation error: file
file:///local/libreoffice/master/install/basis-link/share/xslt/export/wordml/ooo2wordml_draw.xsl
line 28 element stylesheet
xsl:version: only 1.0 features are supported
xmlXPathCompOpEval: function new not found
XPath error : Unregistered function
xmlXPathCompiledEval: evaluation failed
runtime error: file
file:///local/libreoffice/master/install/basis-link/share/xslt/export/wordml/ooo2wordml_draw.xsl
line 30 element param
Evaluating global variable  var/param being computed failed
runtime error: file
file:///local/libreoffice/master/install/basis-link/share/xslt/export/wordml/ooo2wordml_draw.xsl
line 31 element param
Variable 'oleExtractor' has not been declared.
xmlXPathCompOpEval: parameter error
xmlXPathCompiledEval: evaluation failed
runtime error: file
file:///local/libreoffice/master/install/basis-link/share/xslt/export/wordml/ooo2wordml_draw.xsl
line 31 element param
Evaluating global variable  var/param being computed failed
xmlXPathCompOpEval: function new not found
XPath error : Unregistered function
xmlXPathCompiledEval: evaluation failed
runtime error: file
file:///local/libreoffice/master/install/basis-link/share/xslt/export/wordml/ooo2wordml_draw.xsl
line 30 element param
Evaluating global variable  var/param being computed failed

Attached the document that triggered that for me (if it is of any
value).

Regards,
Kendy