On Tue, 2011-02-01 at 13:57 -0500, Jonathan Callen wrote:
The attached patch replaces usage of LinkList (declared as
DECLARE_LIST(LinkList, Link*) with std::list<Link>.

I used list<Link> instead of list<Link*> because 1) the elements of the
list were only ever used from within the .cxx file declaring the list
itself and 2) each element was already allocated on addition and
deallocated on removal, so I just made that more explicit by letting
std::list handle it.

Looks good. Pushed.

BTW, I will not push your 2nd patch that replaces some of the iterator
loops with BOOST_FOREACH.  As we talked about this on IRC, I don't like
the idea of replacing one macro with another, even if the documentation
page claims this to be a "good-behaving macro".

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc
<kyoshida@novell.com>