On Tue, 2011-02-01 at 10:59 -0600, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
Yes there is somethng special on Mac:
there is one menu bar only and it is at the top of the display.
it has a little apple icon as first menu, then a menu that is named
with the name of the application. in that later menu you should find
the About item and the Preference Item.

I pushed the changes I wanted to make to this thing, could you check
that it still works now.

C.