On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 10:46 PM, Kevin Hunter <hunteke@earlham.edu> wrote:
Hullo List (Norbert),

I've finally found some time to get back to LO dev (yay!).  But only for
about 10 minutes (boo!).  I've checked out the gnumake2.1 branch and made
things the usual way: a successful build.

When I execute make with USE_GMAKE=1, however, I'm getting lots of 'chmod:
cannot access' errors.  Is that currently expected?

This is a bug, unrelated to gnumake, that has been fixed in master
(but not picked-up in the gnumake2.1 branch)
you can ignore these for now.

Norbert