Hi Michael,

On Sun, 2011-01-30 at 18:24 +0000, Michael Florian Schönitzer wrote:
Hey, I have found a strange bug. I don't know where there is the right
place, so I put it here.

        Thanks !

- Opening it in LibreOffice 3.3 under Windows, the window beeing maximized
 => Empty Document, LibreOffice behaves strange
- Opening it in LibreOffice 3.3 under Windows, not maximised
 => Document is showed right, when maximizing the window LibreOffice crashes

        Sounds like a lot of fun :-)

Opening it in MS Office 2007 and exporting it to ODF or ".doc",
also didn't change anything.

        Interesting; so it would really help to have the document.

I've testet it with two different windows-computers. (plus 1 linux PC)
The one PC has Windows XP, the other Windows 7. Both have LibreOffice 3.3 german.

I think this bug is quite strange and annoying. Hope it can be fixed.
I don't want to upload or mail around the file but I'd give it to a developer.

        So - what we would normally hope for - is a minimal test document that
displays the problem. Thankfully the process of getting that is
basically what QA would do to try to isolate the problem - so you can
really help out with development.

        I would load the doc in MS Office; chop the 1st half of it out; save -
and re-load in LibreOffice 3.3 - if it crashes, the problem is in the
bottom half, if not, it was in the top half (so chop the other half and
repeat). After repeating the cycle five times or so - you should end up
with almost nothing left of your document [ which hopefully you are
happier to share ], and can file a bug / post it here ?

        Is that possible ?

        Thanks,

                Michael.