Le 2011-01-30 13:53, drew a écrit :
Hi,

Received a message from a user today regarding the install instructions
within the en_US readme file covering Mandriva:

'Doing commands like "su urpmi *.rpm" won't work; it either has to be
"sudo urpmi *.rpm" or "su -c urpmi *.rpm"'

I have never used Mandriva so don't know and thought I'd ask before just
opening a bug report for him.

Thanks

Drew

Here's another routine I am suggesting for the Konsole challenged users (Mandriva):

1. Download the distro and help files and language pack (if needed).
2. Right click on the .tar.gz and choose extract here
3. You can put/move ALL the .rpms that you need in one file folder then do a Ctrl-A (this means choose all); right-click and choose the regular MDV software installer. This will install all of the files.

NOTE: if you have previously installed LibreOffice, you should uninstall ALL LibreOffice related files BEFORE install the FINAL version. ALSO NOTE that the RC4 version is the same as the FINAL version. To do this go to the Mandriva Control Centre (MCC), Add/Remove Software (packages); put LibreOffice in the search window and remove all of the files it returns.

ALSO NOTE: if you would like to install the clip art from the OpenClipart.org project, you can install: libreoffice-openclipart-3-1pclos2010.noarch.rpm and it will install all of the cliparts into the right LibreOffice folders. You can find the file here: http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/4/idpl/14906526/dir/pclinuxos/com/libreoffice-openclipart-3-1pclos2010.noarch.rpm.html

Cheers

Marc