On Fri, 2011-01-28 at 19:57 +0100, Soeren Moeller wrote:
Hi

In the attached patches (0001 is the real patch, 0002 contains three
comments missing in 0001) we have replaced use of tools/list by use of
std::vector in ScFunctionMgr and ScFunctionCategory (in
sc/inc/funcdesc.hxx and sc/source/core/funcdesc.cxx). We choose
vector, as there is done random access to the lists, while they are
only modified once (at creation). We changed the behaviour of
ScFunctionMgr slightly, as Get() now no longer resets the iterators
for First() and Next(), as this is quite counter intuitive. The patch
builds fine, and the behaviour of scalc seems unchanged.

Yup, looks good, though I had to fix one memory leak in the Get() method
where the 'dummy' object was created on the heap but never deleted.  In
a situation like that, boost::scoped_ptr comes very handy as it
automatically deletes the object it houses when it goes out of scope.

Other than that, the rest of the code looks very good & polished.
Another job well done. :-)

Koehi

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc