Hi Julien,

        Hopefully someone sorted you out; but if not here is how it goes:

On Wed, 2011-01-26 at 22:24 +0100, Julien Nabet wrote:
Here is a patch for some cppcheck cleaning in basctl
Compiling was ok

        Great ;-)

My git account is now created but I don't know what to do next to push
my commit.

        Heh - so what you want to do first is switch the trees to use your git
account:

        g --rewrite-account <your freedesktop account name>

        Then you should be able to do:

        g pull -r ; g push

        and just your change will all stream up the pipe nicely.

If someone could help me, ideally i need a quick tutorial step by step.
I do this :
ssh serval2412@git.freedesktop.org

        Ah - there are a number of machines / domains. Try:

        ssh name@users.freedesktop.org

        to test.

but I don't know what password to give (mykey-fdo, mykey-fdo.pub,
another thing ?)

        You would need to unlock the key you created by entering the
pass-phrase; but your desktop should do that for you nicely enough;
hopefully it stores the pass-phrase in your keyring so you don't have to
re-enter it constantly when you pull / push :-)

        All the best,

                Michael.