On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 4:48 PM, Julien Nabet <serval2412@yahoo.fr> wrote:

To test this branch, I didn't switch the branch of my libo repository, i
created a new directory.
Then, I followed the native build page
(http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Native_Build), except I
added a -b parameter for the git clone command to retrieve this specific
branch.
Then, I just did the usual way :
./autogen.sh (without arguments) then make and make dev-install.

yep, I don't see anything wrong with that :-/

Either I can wait for the merge of DEV300 or I can restart from scratch. It
doesn't matter for me, I can keep on the cppcheck task on the master
directory but between these 2 possibilities, I don't know what's the best
thing to do.

I'd say, wait for the  merge.

Norbert