Hi there,

On Fri, 2011-01-21 at 08:34 -0800, plino wrote:
This might not be a Dev problem but since it's still related to the Windows
installer...

        Nice :-)

The text on the first screen says in Portuguese something like "Sun
Microsystems  thanks you for downloading LibreOffice 3.3" :)

        Funky indeed; can you poke around in the 'l10n' module in git to see if
you can find which string that is in fact ?

Curiously I only noticed this now because this was the only time it started
in Portuguese (I couldn't repeat the event to take a screenshot...)

        I am sure there is a portugese translator somewhere that is interested
in this. Perhaps it is a famous fuzzy translation - was this in RC4 ?

        ATB,

                Michael.