Hi Michael!

Any news around this topic?

KAMI

Hi there,

      It would be wonderful if we could get LibreOffice covered by the
Coverity Scan. LibreOffice ( based on OpenOffice.org [ cf.
http://libreoffice.org/ ] ) is now a vendor neutral code-base, managed
for the benefit of the community (including several companies), and of
course we are using a Free Software license.

      Furthermore, we have lots of new blood looking for interesting, and
digestible hacking problems, and I suspect your results would help
greatly with this.

      Details on how to get the source are here:

      http://www.documentfoundation.org/develop/

      Although, the main bulk of the source is checked out from git during
the 'download' process, the repositories can be seen here:

      http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice

      Hopefully, since you covered OpenOffice.org before it shouldn't be
impossible to get covered (?) :-)

      Many thanks,

              Michael.

--

Best regards,

Kálmán „KAMI” Szalai | 神 | kami911 [at] gmail [dot] com

My favorite projects:

OxygenOffice Professional <http://ooop.sf.net/> - office suite - for everybody | Magyarul
<http://hun.sf.net/> - In Hungarian

Blog <http://bit.ly/10ucTR> | Support <http://bit.ly/eYZO6>