Hi all

I know, it's LanguageTool's fault. I'm developing some rules, and
running 1-3 dev.

When right-clicking a word in trouble (red/blue underline), I get
suggestions to how to fix it.

But when I right-click a word that is just fine, then Libreoffice
crashes entirely with the following to the terminal:

#
#
#  SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0x004a1aea, pid=6220, tid=3063699680
#
# JRE version: 6.0_22-b04
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (17.1-b03 mixed mode, sharing
linux-x86 )
# Problematic frame:
# C  [libc.so.6+0x72aea]  strcmp+0xa
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as:
# /tmp/hs_err_pid6220.log
#
#   http://java.sun.com/webapps/bugreport/crash.jsp
#

[error occurred during error reporting , id 0xb]

I'm not worried that LanguageTool crashes, but is it any good that it
also kills Libreoffice, causing data/work loss?

I'd prefer Languagetool to die with a java message or something.

Arno