On Mon, 2011-01-17 at 22:13 +0000, Andy Hearn wrote:
Hullo,

I now think that this patch (identical to the "quasi" one sent a few
days ago) is the fix for my PostIt cursor vs scroll itch.

If I can quickly expand on this here.....

I'm convinced, its a real nuisance problem and this appear to fix is
sanely. If something shows up to prove it wrong we can always revert it.

I'd like to backport it to 3-3 (but not 3-3-0) in a while as well if no
problems show up with it.

Pushed to master. Can we take it that this contribution, (and hopefully
others that you might have) are provided under our preferred "LGPLv3+,
GPLv3+ and MPL" combo ?

C.