I was cleaning out my Spam folder today and found an additional 7 Spam emails which gmail (viewed through Thunderbird) caught. there is the occasional ones that get through the filters, hence they will be filtered at TDF end before even being sent out. I think that those who are part of the list if they stay getting said emails. they will choose to unsubscribe from the list/s