Hi *,

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 12:34 PM, Michael Meeks
<michael.meeks@novell.com> wrote:

       Was just poking at smtp code in LibreOffice, and was surprised to see
the solenv/bin/modules/installer/mail.pm - which (apparently) can mail
logs out automagically. It looks like it hooks into worker.pm.

Never used that, didn't know about that.

       IMHO we should excise this; and/or add an easy hack to do so, but
wanted to check first if our tinderboxen use this [ I assume not, and
that there is a wrapper around the entire build process that
incrementally sends fragments of log ].

For my tinderboxes, I use
http://caspian.dotconf.net/menu/Software/SendEmail/ (self contained,
perl-only implementation that also supports tls)

So feel free to get rid of it

ciao
Christian