Hmm, the first hunk adds a "delete pFmt" fix. I believe that's a false
positive from cppcheck, the pFmt comes from MakeSectionFmt and the
returned pFmt is placed on pSectionFmtTbl before being returned and
pSectionFmtTbl owns it and will release it later on.

So I remove that hunk.

The itemset from GetCollItemSet might indeed leak under some
circumstances, but in others it doesn't, so it doesn't looks safe to
unconditionally delete pCollSet; in the last hunk either though it does
look dodgy.

The other changes to use prefix variants of the ++ and reduce the scope
of some variables looks good, so pushed those bits. Thanks for this.

C.