Peter Jentsch 29/12/2010 14:29:
flat xml filter as a special filter which doesn't depend on xslt at all
(like in the odk example). The current stylesheets basically do an
identity transformation and then some "split-long-lines". I don't quite
understand the purpose of that stylesheet. What does it do?

First, thank you for implementing this bridge to libxml2/libxslt. It is a big step forward having flat ODT supported out of the box.

The identity transformation is used to apply the `split-long-lines` template all over the document elements' without losing any element. That template finds long runs of text in paragraphs and split them in console- and vcs-friendly lines.

Bye,

--
Gioele Barabucci <gioele@svario.it>