Hi Regina,

On 2010-12-31 at 14:21 +0100, Regina Henschel wrote:

(Aside from that I have a lot of other wishes, for example: Free choice
of color, nice scaling integral sign, easier way to add new symbols,
alignment to equal sign in stacks and matrices, inheritance of font size
from environment or style.)

Go ahead and file all these to the Easy Hacks too! :-)

It is no Wiki, so I cannot do it technically, and with regards to
content, I do not know whether they are "Easy".

My point of view is that with enough guidance, every task is easy
enough, or can be split into easy enough ones ;-)  So let's file it
there, if there is somebody interested, I think we can shape some code
pointers etc. too.  So far I filed it here:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Easy_Hacks#General_formula_editor_improvements

This is a wiki, you just need to create an account - please feel free to
extend it with more information :-)

And please - don't bash Jonas for the great work he's done, I am sure he
aims to make
it perfect for everyone;

Please excuse me. I am sad that my posts has caused such an impression.
Jonas, I would never bash you.

I am sorry I read it as such.

I guess it is enough, that they are in the OOo Issuetracker. But you are
right for remarks concerning new visual formula editor. I'll file bug
reports.

Would be great to add URLs of these to the "General formula editor
improvements" too, so that we have a collection of the painful use
cases.

Thank you,
Kendy